[gdal-dev] Motion: adopt RFC 72: Run tests with pytest

Howard Butler howard at hobu.co
Mon Dec 10 11:39:05 PST 2018

+1

I watched the ticket traffic and shuddered :) Thank you. GDAL's testing
probably predates five or six Python testing regimes/eras.  I also have
the concern about GDAL's testing going through Python, but this RFC will
make it much easier for people to contribute and improve the story.

Congratulations on a huge lift!

Howard