[gdal-dev] running autotest locally

Alan Stewart astewart at terragotech.com
Tue Dec 11 10:44:25 PST 2018

I'm trying to run GDAL autotest locally on my Windows box. I've tried to follow appveyor.yml very closely, but possibly there is some additional configuration required that is not included in this script? In particular, the gdrivers/postgisraster.py tests are skipped because postgisraster_init() finds SRID-26711 to be missing from spatial_ref_sys.

I've installed an appropriate version of the GIS internals binary builds to accompany my GDAL build and authored a batch file that configures the environment before for running the autotest. Most stuff seems to work...

Alan Stewart
Senior Software Engineer
TerraGo Technologies
3200 Windy Hill Road, Suite 1550W