[gdal-dev] Missing layers with GeoPDF to MVT conversion with ogr2ogr/gdal 2.3.0

Max Ogden max at maxogden.com
Fri Jun 29 15:46:04 PDT 2018

Thank you, Even! Your fix works as described. The MVT MBTiles version of
the Azusa GeoPDF rendered in WebGL looks like this now, much more complete:
https://i.imgur.com/Nnq6Brp.jpg

I took the layers that got skipped and did a raster render of them for
reference: https://i.imgur.com/9MjQ9hk.jpg

Any ideas on how to extract the rest of the information? I suppose as a
transparent png overlay tile layer the text labels would be much smaller
than the full topo tiles... so rendering the raster labels on top of the
vector terrain might work OK. But I would love to render everything in
WebGL :D

Max