[gdal-dev] mssql import speed

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Thu May 10 13:30:52 PDT 2018

Hi Martin,

Try to check in the SQL profiler that the BCP was successfully enabled and
not plain insert statements are executed. (ie. the BCP enabled plugin was
loaded)
If BCP was enabled you might also try to load data on the server machine,
so the network doesn't limit the bandwidth.

Otherwise we don't seem to have more options.

Best regards,

Tamas