[gdal-dev] GDAL.NET System.TypeInitializationException

Scott Senften scott at senften.com
Sat Oct 27 12:42:12 PDT 2018

I'm sorry. I probably confused matters. I created a new .NET solution and
project in visual studio and copied and added
https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/blob/master/gdal/swig/csharp/apps/OGRGEOS.cs  to
the new project. Then I installed the GDAL.NET nuget package as the
reference to this new project. Everything builds but I get the run time
error sent prior.

What I meant was within the OGRGEOS.cs file I don't see a call to
GdalConfiguration.cs, and I didn't do anything beyond building the project
and attempting to run it. If there is another packaged required or if there
is another configuration step required, I missed it.

Thanks

Scott