[gdal-dev] GDAL.NET System.TypeInitializationException

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 11:35:06 PDT 2018

Not sure how you project is looking like, I thought you added the GDAL.NET
nuget package as the reference.
Within this package, you can find some code GdalConfiguration.cs, where the
static constructor contains the necessary code to set up the environment
programmatically.
Alternatively you can set the corresponding environment variables manually
on your system so as to get the things working.

Best regards,

Tamas

Scott Senften <scott at senften.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2018. okt. 27., Szo,
20:14):