[gdal-dev] Error: Unable to export GeoTIFF file with different datatypes per different bands. All bands should have the same types in TIFF.

Schindler, Fabian fabian.schindler at eox.at
Mon Oct 29 03:49:45 PDT 2018

Even,

Thanks for the info. I guess in that case using the highest bit depth will
have to do.

Regarding the nodata value (just curius): how is this value stored (there
is no such tag, AFAIK)? In the GDAL data model this value is per band and
not per dataset, so that could be a possible improvement, right?

Regards,
Fabian