[gdal-dev] Fwd: Missing _gdal_array.py, fail to import in Ubuntu 18.04

Imanol imanflow at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 07:47:26 PDT 2018

Hey,

Actually that one is missing. I have { _gdal, _gnm, _gdalconst, _ogr,
_osr}.cpython-36m-x86-linux-gnu.so but no _
gdal_array.cpython-36m-x86-linux-gnu.so.

If there is no _gdal_array.py, why gdal_array.py tries to import it?
How can be missing _gdal_array.cpython-36m-x86-linux-gnu.so if numpy is
installed?

Well, I deleted the folder osgeo, i did make clean and compiled again, but
now i get this error:
ERROR 1: NUMPY driver was compiled against GDAL 2.2, but the current
library version is 2.3

It's getting worse.