[gdal-dev] Gdal_fusion.py???

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Fri Apr 5 14:14:22 PDT 2019

Hi,

I will read up on the PDAL colorize.  For now, my only input is a txt file therefore I am not using PDAL nor am I using gdal to read the cloud.  I must admit, I am not too good with using PDAL but I would like to.  I do use gdal to read the rasters.  For now, the main purpose was to use it with HSI taken from drones but I have someone trying it with a ground based scanner.  Does PDAL colonize handle any number of bands?

Nicolas