[gdal-dev] Motion: adopt RFC 76 OGR Python drivers

deduikertjes DeDuikertjes at xs4all.nl
Mon Dec 9 09:10:40 PST 2019

RFC76 implementation is now available in master

Even

--

I used the Dockerfile from
https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/tree/master/gdal/docker/ubuntu-full

In this I ran the autotest pytest -vvs ogr/ succesfully.

However, trying to use the drivers from command line fails.

I've tried  things like

   gdalinfo --config GDAL_PYTHON_DRIVER_PATH ./pydrivers/ --formats | grep
DUMMY
   gdalinfo --config GDAL_PYTHON_DRIVER_PATH "/python_drivers/" --formats |
grep JSON
   gdalinfo --config GDAL_PYTHON_DRIVER_PATH "/python_drivers/" test.json

All these are failing. The first two don't have any of the example drivers
in the format list, the last fails with the well know error for not having
the correct driver for the dataset.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks, MArco