[gdal-dev] Motion: adopt RFC 76 OGR Python drivers

Marco deduikertjes at xs4all.nl
Mon Dec 9 09:35:59 PST 2019

Even,

Thanks but ...

xxxx/gdal$ docker run --rm -v /home:/home osgeo/gdal:ubuntu-full-latest
ogrinfo --config GDAL_PYTHON_DRIVER_PATH $PWD/examples/pydrivers
--format CityJSON
ERROR 1: --format option given with format 'CityJSON', but that format not
recognised.  Use the --formats option to get a list of available formats,
and use the short code (i.e. GTiff or HFA) as the format identifier.

I did try all sorts of quoting of options and so on with the expected
variety of error messages.

(Docker version 18.09.5, build e8ff056)

Marco