[gdal-dev] patch: s57objectclasses.csv for distance marks from IENC [add wtwdis; unlocd]

wulf gdal-dev at coulmann.de
Thu Dec 19 03:46:05 PST 2019

Hi developers,

attached, there is a patch for

s57objectclasses.csv against git commit 94431c2

191c191
< 17004,Distance mark,dismar,catdis;wtwdis;unlocd;DATEND;DATSTA;NOBJNM;OBJNAM;,INFORM;NINFOM;NTXTDS;PICREP;SCAMIN;TXTDSC;updmsg;,SORDAT;SORIND;,G,Point;
---
> 17004,Distance mark,dismar,catdis;DATEND;DATSTA;NOBJNM;OBJNAM;,INFORM;NINFOM;NTXTDS;PICREP;SCAMIN;TXTDSC;updmsg;,SORDAT;SORIND;,G,Point;

I'm not competent if this is a correct solution, but with that version
I'm able to extract the needed values.

many thanks to Lars for his hints, so my problem is solved.

  ogr2ogr -skipfailures -f CSV flusskilometer.csv 1W7ML310.000  dismar

from the result I have to filter values with "catdis=1", thats it

> If I check the details from Points I like to extract in opencpn I get
>
> or points without unlocd
> distance mark (dismar)
> 52 13.7280 N, 011 40.0977 E
> CATGEO POINT
> CATDIS distance mark not physically installed(1)
> hunits kilometers(3)
> wtwdis 319.9 m
> unlocd DEQWS031010000003199

thanks for the effort