[gdal-dev] Can't compile GDAL 2.4.0 with Visual 2017 - 32 bits

PROVIN rprovin at altoa.fr
Thu Feb 21 05:18:08 PST 2019

Hello,

I am trying to compile GDAL (version 2.40, but I also tried 2.3.1) with
Visual 2017 in 32 bits.

I used the generate_vcxproj.bat to generate my Visual project / solution,
this way (as indicated) :

generate_vcxproj.bat   15.0 32 gdal_vs2017

The compilation gives the following error :

fatal error C1083: Impossible d'ouvrir le fichier include : 'stdio.h' : No
such file or directory (compilation du fichier source cpl_list.cpp)

I have this error for all the files cpl_XXXX.cpp  of "port" folder.

It is strange because these files are accessible when I right click on the
line

#include <stdio>

and open the file.

I tried to retarget the project, tried to reinstall Visual 2017.

I would be glad if anyone had any advice !

Thank you,

REMI