[gdal-dev] Perforce issue in coordinate transformations with Gdal 2.3.2

Thomas Knudsen knudsen.thomas at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 03:12:58 PST 2019

Prepare/finalize functions were added to pj_inv & pj_fwd  in PROJ PR #731 (
https://github.com/OSGeo/proj.4/pull/731), in order to resolve ticket #700 (
https://github.com/OSGeo/proj.4/issues/700).
These add some overhead as well but IIRC, more like +15% (much depending on
the actual projection) than +100%.

Den man. 28. jan. 2019 kl. 17.38 skrev Even Rouault <even.rouault at gmail.com