[gdal-dev] GMLAS driver - identification of geometry columns.

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Thu Jul 25 08:27:02 PDT 2019

Jonathan,

Identification of geometries could probably be improved in the driver (was
mostly tested / developed for Inspire data models, and in my memories of the
ones that were tested, plain GML geometries were used). That said, if your
s100:PointPropertyType is just a plain gml:PointPropertyType, I'd suggest to
opt for simplicity and use the GML namespace. It will make it obvious to
everybody: humans and software having to deal with it.

Even