[gdal-dev] Getting database is locked error when writing to GeoPackage database.

jkellio2 jon.elliott at hexagon.com
Wed Jun 5 06:04:00 PDT 2019

In C# the using statement calls Dispose for you.  I've stepped through the
OGR C# code and confirmed that Dispose is called.
The database locked error occurs in the
OGRGeoPackageTableLayer::SyncToDisk() method on the call
RunDeferredCreationIfNecessary().  I drilled down to that method and SQLite
is returning the database locked error on the call the sends in the create
SQL:  sqlite3_exec(poDb, pszSQL, nullptr, nullptr, &pszErrMsg);