[gdal-dev] [SeasonOfDocs] Offers for GDAL documenting

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 05:00:37 PDT 2019

Hi GDAL folks,

I'd like to introduce you to Lynden who has dropped by our OSGeo Season
of Docs community. He is a developer, has used ogr2ogr, is an "expert
gdal newbie", and is keen to give back to GDAL through documentation.

Do you have thoughts on where there are documentation needs, and where
Lynden could be most impactful?

Cheers, Cameron

--
Cameron Shorter