[gdal-dev] backport and conda

Christoph Paulik cpaulik at vandersat.com
Mon Jun 24 01:15:43 PDT 2019

Hi,

Basically anybody can open a Pull request against
https://github.com/conda-forge/gdal-feedstock for a re-build.

But I'm not sure how 3.0.0 and 2.4.x releases at the same time are handled.

This is of course for the conda-forge version of gdal.

Christoph

On Mon, 24 Jun 2019 at 09:20, Even Rouault <even.rouault at spatialys.com>
wrote:

> Norman,
>
> this is a good question. I've no idea who is in charge of doing GDAL Conda
> updates...
> But I guess Conda only packages official releases, and not git HEAD.
>
> Even
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > with the backport bot how often does the GDAL conda release get updated?
> Is
> > this something that can be triggered through the bot?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Norman
>

> --
> http://www.spatialys.com

*Christoph Paulik* // Head of Infrastructure
VanderSat // Satellite observed water data. Globally. Daily.
Wilhelminastraat 43a, 2011 VK, Haarlem (NL), The Netherlands
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Wilhelminastraat+43a,+2011+VK,+Haarlem+(NL),+The+Netherlands&entry=gmail&source=g>
*M*  +31 6 18271928 *W*  www.vandersat.com