[gdal-dev] Building GDAL 3.0.0 with Proj 6.0.0

joshl josh at cesium.com
Fri May 17 14:08:09 PDT 2019

I removed the official sqlite3 binary. Then I renamed our sqlite3_shell
(binary we generate but for some reason has a _shell appended)but like
before, configure couldn't discover it.

I did a
sudo mv $sqlite3InstallDir/bin/sqlite3 /usr/bin
and it was able to find it. I tried other directories listed for echo $PATH
and it was able to find it. Even though the full path of
$sqlite3InstallDir/bin was listed in echo $PATH, configure couldn't discover
it.

I guessed this meant what I saw for $PATH from the command line was
different than what configure saw for $PATH, so I stuck an export in front
of PATH="$sqlite3InstallDir/bin":$PATH and then it was able to find it.
Hopefully not many more issues ahead of me...