[gdal-dev] NetCDF and ESA Probav issue with corner coordimates

Jacobs Tim tim.jacobs at vito.be
Tue Nov 5 06:42:03 PST 2019

Dear Even, Ivan,

Point taken on the self-consistency of the products.

GeoTransform indeed appears incorrect, at least for NDVI.
We'll cross-check for other products and either correct or remove GeoTransform.
I noted in earlier reply that it doesn't impact GDAL's netCDF driver, as it looks at lon/lat coordinate variables anyhow.

Thanks for the feedback.

Best regards,
Tim Jacobs
Indien u VITO Mol bezoekt, hou aub er dan rekening mee dat de hoofdingang voortaan enkel bereikbaar is vanuit de richting Dessel-Retie, niet vanuit richting Mol, zie vito.be/route.<http://www.vito.be/route>
If you plan to visit VITO at Mol, then please note that the main entrance can only be reached coming from Dessel-Retie and no longer coming from Mol, see vito.be/en/contact/locations.<http://www.vito.be/en/contact/locations>
VITO Disclaimer: http://www.vito.be/e-maildisclaimer