[gdal-dev] FileGDB & FID

Mike mswope at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 12:16:36 PST 2019

I did end up just defining the layers and just adding all the data to it.

However this does occur with ogr2ogr, and it says to use skip failures.
When I use that, I get one less feature (fails on the first I assume).

Is there a way to ignore FID with fgdb output & ogr2ogr?
Same for the CopyLayer in python.