[gdal-dev] ogr2ogr PDF

paul.malm at lfv.se paul.malm at lfv.se
Sun Nov 10 23:28:46 PST 2019

Hi list,
I have a question on how to export a PDF file from PostGIS with a color on the lines instead of the default black lines. I have searched on the internet but have not reached all the way...
I have 2 tables that I would like to export into test.pdf (rivers and roads)
ogr2ogr -f "PDF" c:\Temp\test.pdf PG:"host=xxx.xxx.xxx.x user=yyyy dbname=testdb password=pwd" rivers roads

I would, for instance set like to set line width to 1 px and color to 4040FF on rivers,
Width 3 px and color FF4040 on roads.

Thanks,
Paul