[gdal-dev] ogr2ogr PDF

jratike80 jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Wed Nov 13 07:35:18 PST 2019

Hi,

What is supported is documented in a table in
https://gdal.org/drivers/raster/pdf.html. For PEN only these options are
supported: color (c); width (w); dash pattern (p).

So why, you know, nobody has implemented it yet. Meanwhile you can do
something with dash pattern, or edit the PDF with some PDF editor.

-Jukka Rahkonen-

paul.malm wrote