[gdal-dev] ogr2ogr PDF

paul.malm at lfv.se paul.malm at lfv.se
Wed Nov 13 23:18:11 PST 2019

Thanks for responding Jukka!
I'm getting real irritated of myself for not getting such a simple thing to work with such grate tools.
I have now tried with:
PEN(c:#FF00FF,w:3px,p:"3px 3px")
PEN(c:#FF00FF,w:3px,p:3px 3px)
PEN(p:"3px 3px",c:#FF00FF,w:3px)
PEN(p:3px 3px,c:#FF00FF,w:3px)
PEN(c:#FF00FF, p:"3px 3px",w:3px)
PEN(c:#FF00FF, p:3px 3px,w:3px)
But I'm getting the same solid line. Width and color are ok.
/Paul