[gdal-dev] GDAL 3.0 Nuget packages...

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 06:49:23 PDT 2019

Hi Morten,

There have been problems with the GDAL 3.0 nuget versions, that's why that
was unlisted.
Specifically, the way how proj6 would want to find proj.db is not
satisfactory regarding to the C# applications.
I'm still working on a solution.

Best regards,

Tamas

Morten Breiner <morten at breiner.dk> ezt írta (időpont: 2019. okt. 3., Cs,