[gdal-dev] Motion: spend 60 USD / year for extended GitHub LFS

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Tue Oct 8 03:49:33 PDT 2019

Hi,

This motion is to spend 5 USD/month * 12 = 60 USD annually to buy one "data
pack" ([1]) to extend the quota of the OSGeo GitHub organization for LFS
(Large File Storage) from
1 GB of storage + 1 GB /month of bandwith
50 GB of storage + 50 GB/month of bandwidth

This is within our yearly 5000 USD budget, for which we have already spent
4107.60 USD for Travis-CI

The first & main beneficiary of this GitHub LFS extension will actually be the
proj-datumgrid repository, that has just reached the bandwidth quota:
https://github.com/OSGeo/proj-datumgrid/issues/57

~~~~~~

My vote: +1

Even