[gdal-dev] Filtering Null Coordinates and rounding coordinates Using ogr2ogr?

Brandon Biggs brandon.biggs at ski.org
Wed Oct 16 15:14:56 PDT 2019

Hello,
This doesn't seem to work. Thank you for the SQL link.
I am wondering if these warnings have anything to do with the null geometries?

Warning 1: Block Bloc truss 16X16X8 does not exist
Warning 1: Block Bloc TRUSS CUBE 16X16 does not exist

Does anyone know what may cause these errors and if they may be causing the empty geometries? Also, why would -skipfailures=true not skip these warnings?
Thank you,

Brandon Biggs<https://www.ski.org/users/brandon-biggs>
Engineer

Smith-Kettlewell Eye Research Institute