[gdal-dev] ogr2ogr for windows

jratike80 jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Fri Oct 18 03:49:36 PDT 2019

Hi,

You may be behind a proxy server and you must use the Advanced Install
altertative which shows you a box to feed the proxy url. However, you can't
install driver https://gdal.org/drivers/vector/filegdb.html with OSGeo4W.
Perhaps it is due to license requirements because that driver requires File
GDB API SDK from ESRI
http://appsforms.esri.com/products/download/#File_Geodatabase_API_1.3.

The other driver that you wished comes with the OSGeo4W and also with the
binaries from gisinternals.com

ogrinfo --formats |find "FAA"
  AeronavFAA -vector- (rov): Aeronav FAA

It may be that you need to hire somebody to make you a special Windows build
with the ESRI fgdb. I have managed to do that through this mailing list
sometimes and at reasonable price.

-Jukka Rahkonen-

paul.malm wrote