[gdal-dev] OSError received after update

Ajay Tripathi ajay39in at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 04:42:18 PDT 2019

Hello,

I have been using gdal on alpine for geodjango and after the recent update
on 2019-10-24 11:29:50, I am seeing the following error:

"OSError: Error relocating /usr/lib/libgdal.so.20:
_ZNSt7__cxx1119basic_ostringstreamIcSt11char_traitsIcESaIcEEC1Ev: symbol
not found"

Initially, I thought that the file doesn't exist or is corrupted, but that
doesn't seem to be the case as I re-installed everything on a different
docker container.

Secondly, I thought that a dependency needs to be updated, even after
updating all the dependencies of my software, I see the same error.

Please point me on where I should investigate to fix the error?

Best,
Ajay Tripathi