[gdal-dev] add gdal package to C

Marsh, Chris chris.marsh at usask.ca
Mon Oct 28 09:55:46 PDT 2019

As Mateusz said, impossible to help without knowing your environment. I do not wish to turn this into a long email chain helping you compile against a static library as that's not what this list is for.

however, gdal is linked against link any other static library.

For example:
https://www3.ntu.edu.sg/home/ehchua/programming/cpp/gcc_make.html#zz-1.8

For how to link against a static library and set the include path. If you really end up stuck, go take a look at StackOverflow, there are others asking similar questions there. Good luck!

Cheers
Chris