[gdal-dev] Question on gdal_contour and limiting the range of contours generated.

jratike80 jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Thu Oct 31 01:38:38 PDT 2019

Second thought, perhaps I would just delete unnecessary contour lines
afterwards instead of flattening the DEM.

gdal_contour -f gpkg -a elev -off -121.92 -i 1.524
bathy-value/crm_vol2.nc.tif bathy-contours/crm_vol2.nc-5.gpkg

ogrinfo -sql "delete from crm_vol2.nc-5 where elev>0"
bathy-contours/crm_vol2.nc-5.gpkg

ogrinfo -sql "VACUUM" bathy-contours/crm_vol2.nc-5.gpkg

-Jukka-

jratike80 wrote