[gdal-dev] gdal2tiles missing 'GRA_mode' resample method

Jacobs Tim tim.jacobs at vito.be
Sun Sep 8 23:30:45 PDT 2019

Hi Mike

great, thanks a lot!

Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Taves <mwtoews at gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, 8 September 2019 23:36
To: Jacobs Tim <tim.jacobs at vito.be>
Cc: gdal-dev at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [gdal-dev] gdal2tiles missing 'GRA_mode' resample method

On Tue, 27 Aug 2019 at 03:13, Jacobs Tim <tim.jacobs at vito.be> wrote:
> Recently, we were using gdal2tiles.py to build TMS tiles.
> Its code however seems to not support the “mode” resampling that is
> available in other GDAL utilities such as gdalwarp and gdal_translate.
>
> Can this be added to gdal2tiles.py too?

Hi Tim,

This has been addressed with https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/pull/1817
and should appear in the next release.

Cheers,
Mike
Indien u VITO Mol bezoekt, hou aub er dan rekening mee dat de hoofdingang voortaan enkel bereikbaar is vanuit de richting Dessel-Retie, niet vanuit richting Mol, zie vito.be/route.<http://www.vito.be/route>
If you plan to visit VITO at Mol, then please note that the main entrance can only be reached coming from Dessel-Retie and no longer coming from Mol, see vito.be/en/contact/locations.<http://www.vito.be/en/contact/locations>
VITO Disclaimer: http://www.vito.be/e-maildisclaimer