[gdal-dev] Bogus GeoJSON file or am I doing something wrong? (re-post)

Simon Eves simon.eves at omnisci.com
Wed Sep 25 08:47:04 PDT 2019

I concur.

That said, I'm sure I have come across GeoJSON files with the
integer/scale/offset encoding before. I figured that was a standard thing,
but your response suggests otherwise.

That also said, I am digging through our stash of test files and I can't
find any like that, so maybe I'm dreaming.

Some Googling seems to indicate that the "hc-transform" node might be
something from HighCharts... starting here
https://github.com/highcharts/highcharts/issues/7960

I'll let you know if I find anything more...

SE

--
<http://www.omnisci.com/>
Simon Eves