[gdal-dev] Bogus GeoJSON file or am I doing something wrong? (re-post)

Simon Eves simon.eves at omnisci.com
Thu Sep 26 08:41:38 PDT 2019

To wrap this up, I got in touch with HighCharts, and they confirmed that
this file is from them, but not a real GeoJSON, and not expected to be
usable outside their software ecosystem.

Thanks again.

SE

--
<http://www.omnisci.com/>
Simon Eves
Senior Graphics Engineer, Rendering Group
100 Montgomery St (5th Floor), San Francisco, CA 94104, USA

Email: simon.eves at omnisci.com | Cell:  415.902.1996