[gdal-dev] changing table sources - .gfs templates/ogr2ogr

Gill, Olivia olivia.gill at sepa.org.uk
Mon Apr 27 05:49:55 PDT 2020

I'm importing data from multiple .gml files using a .gfs template.
I provide a <Name>MyName</Name> in the .gfs that corresponds to the  <ElementPath>MyName</ElementPath>

Using a connection to Oracle I am then populating a matching table called 'MyName' - this works fine. My question is how can I change the path to a different table in Oracle. I have changed the <Name>MyNameTwo</Name> and also the oracle connection path to 'MyNameTwo' but it fails to import the data even though there is no error logged.
Any help is much appreciated

Olivia