[gdal-dev] Building for Java on MacOS

David Rush david.rush at wyo.gov
Mon Apr 27 07:27:00 PDT 2020

Ivan:

Thanks!  That worked.  On to the next error (with make in gdal/swig/java)

gdalconst_wrap.c:154:10: fatal error: 'jni.h' file not found
#include <jni.h>
         ^~~~~~~
1 error generated.
make: *** [gdalconst_wrap.lo] Error 1

Where *should* jni.h come from?  I can't find it anywhere in my Java
installation.

David