[gdal-dev] OSRGetPROJSearchPaths unexpected behaviour

Javier Jimenez Shaw j1 at jimenezshaw.com
Mon Aug 17 09:07:07 PDT 2020

Hi

I have been using OSRSetPROJSearchPaths so far.
Now, to test if "anybody" changed those paths (like another library), I am
calling OSRGetPROJSearchPaths. However, even if I call one after the other,
I get something different from OSRGetPROJSearchPaths.

I guess OSRGetPROJSearchPaths is getting the data from proj_info, that
calls pj_get_default_ctx. So it is not updated with the data I set in
OSRSetPROJSearchPaths. Is that the case? If yes, is it intentional? I was
expecting exactly the values I had set one line above with
OSRSetPROJSearchPaths.

Thanks,
Javier
Entre dos pensamientos racionales
hay infinitos pensamientos irracionales.