[gdal-dev] I have a problem getting higher resolution in a VRT file

Rahkonen Jukka (MML) jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Thu Aug 20 07:13:03 PDT 2020

Hi,

Resampling is science that would be nice to understand. Unfortunately I don't but I think that this thread is worth reading osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/gdal-dev-downsampling-geotiff-with-a-low-pass-filter-td5385890.html. In this gis.SE question cubic spline was considered good https://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/30627/smoothing-reinterpolating-raster-with-gdal.

-Jukka-