[gdal-dev] Converting OBJ to Geojson files with ogr2ogr

Paul Harwood runette at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 13:08:14 PST 2020

Whatever works for you - although I can sense the purists going cross-eyed
at the phrase "using Geojson as our internal coordinate system " :) I think
you might be piling up problems for your self later - but then I don't know
your scope.

Good luck.

PS - just to be clear "purist" is not meant to be in any way pejorative.