[gdal-dev] Converting OBJ to Geojson files with ogr2ogr

Brandon Biggs brandon.biggs at ski.org
Wed Dec 2 12:57:49 PST 2020

Hello,
We're using JavaScript, not Unity, but this is very interesting, I wish it was a JS package.
We're kind of using Geojson as our internal coordinate system at the moment, but with a few oddities, like allowing 0.0 as the origin, rather than using Long lat.
I just built a parser, so we're good.
Thanks,

Brandon Biggs<https://www.ski.org/users/brandon-biggs>
Engineer