[gdal-dev] OGR python : write binary data in layer

Guilhain Averlant g.averlant at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 06:21:55 PST 2020

Thanks a lot !

If you want to use only native python functions you can do like this.

binary_as_hex_string = bytes_value.hex()
feature.SetFieldBinaryFromHexString(field_name, binary_as_hex_string)

To restore bytes_value to bytes type :

bytes_value = bytes.fromhex(binary_as_hex_string)

--
Guilhain AVERLANT
119 rue Manin