[gdal-dev] Geotransform for non-North-up images?

jratike80 jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Mon Dec 21 04:35:33 PST 2020

Hi,

The geotransform parameters are the same than in the ESRI wordfile. I tried
once to understand how the parameters behave when the image is rotated and
wrote an OpenOffice spreadsheet about that. You can have a try and play with
the parameters. I hope I have understood it right. I was not so sure myself
and therefore there are some unnecessary cells with forward and backward
formulas just to verify the results.

http://latuviitta.org/documents/rotated_worldfile.ods

-Jukka Rahkonen-

G Seiffert wrote