[gdal-dev] Refreshing GDAL's logo

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Mon Feb 10 00:56:24 PST 2020

Hi,

So looking at https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/issues/2117, it seems we didn't
get more proposals than the ones from 2 weeks ago. There are 3 proposals in
the initial post of the ticket: nirvn_v1, nirvn_v2 and nirvn_v3
In https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/issues/2117#issuecomment-570059241 , there's
also a variant of nirvn_v3 with the compas/satellite replacing the A.

Thoughts ? (PSC and community)

Even