[gdal-dev] gdalWarp generates a black image when I use the outputBounds option

jratike80 jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Mon Feb 17 12:01:17 PST 2020

Hi,

Well, based on the errors I tend to do I am pretty sure that the bounds are
not OK. Test data can be what ever raster, or you can use gdal_edit and
paint your original image into totally red or what ever color you want. But
I am sure that you can resolve your problem also by your own with some
thinking and testing.

-Jukka-

gustavorsantos wrote