[gdal-dev] Test Failure Question

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Thu Jan 9 12:18:18 PST 2020

Andrew,

> Any ideas what might be going on or what I might look for to fix?

Did you build GDAL yourself ? Check if you built against internal libtiff or
not ? If you built against internal libtiff, make sure to use
--with-rename-internal-libtiff-symbols to avoid any potential symbol clash
with an external libtiff that might be indirectly linked. Similarly for
libgeotiff

Otherwise Valgrind is one of my best friends in such situations

Even