[gdal-dev] gdal support for Postgres 12?

David McKelvie dmck at interactive.co.uk
Wed Jan 15 15:35:59 PST 2020

Can anyone tell me what version of gdal introduced support for Postgres 12?

Trying with my current version to read a shapefile into a Postgresql version
12.1 database as in

ogr2ogr -nlt POLYGON -f "PostgreSQL" -a_srs EPSG:27700 \
"PG:dbname=DDD user=UUU" \
t/data/shapefiles/sample_areas/sample_areas.shp

Gives us the error

ERROR 1: ERROR:  column s.consrc does not exist
LINE 1: ...nrelid = c.oid AND a.attnum = ANY (s.conkey) AND (s.consrc L...
                                                             ^
HINT:  Perhaps you meant to reference the column "s.conkey" or the column "s.conbin".

The current version was compiled for us to provide support for ECW and MrSid
formats so I dont know the exact details, but the rpm contains
  lib/libgdal.so.20.5.1

Thanks

David McKelvie