[gdal-dev] netcdf station time-series

Stefan Blumentrath Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Thu Jun 18 23:46:35 PDT 2020

Hi David,

Only partly a GDAL solution, but things we use for handling that kind of data are:

The temporal framework in GRASS GIS (where you would leverage GDAL/OGR for import):
https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Temporal_data_processing

Or (mostly for vector data), TimescaleDB (building upon PostgreSQL and PostGIS):
https://www.timescale.com/

Cheers,
Stefan