[gdal-dev] Problems with latest pdfium

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Mon Jun 29 05:18:22 PDT 2020

Joaquim,

> I tried to build with your pdfium.lib but got these linking errors.

It seems they are due to your GDAL build also linking against openjp2.lib, and
pdfium.lib being linked against its internal copy of openjp2. I don't remember
how I tested this. Perhaps this was with a GDAL build without openjp2. Or
maybe when building the PDF driver as a plugin the error doesn't show up. I
guess you could modify the pdfium build scripts to build against an external
openjp2 lib.

Even