[gdal-dev] Building on windows

jratike80 jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Tue Mar 24 07:56:33 PDT 2020

Hi,

I don' t do builds myself so excuse if my suggestions do not help you.
However, I know that the Windows builds at gisinternal.com tend to succeed
every night. Perhaps you could have a look at the development kits
http://gisinternals.com/sdk.php and try building with them yourself. If they
work try to find out what makes the difference to your own experiments. Also
the docker builds usually success, perhaps you could find some useful
recipes for Linux from
https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/tree/master/gdal/docker.

-Jukka Rahkonen

Darrel Maddy wrote