[gdal-dev] Example NITF files with TRE

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Tue May 5 16:09:15 PDT 2020

[Keeping on list]

The Daffodil framework may be relevant.
https://github.com/DFDLSchemas/NITF
And
http://dfdlschemas.github.io/

Brad

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Gastonguay-Goddard <doug at riverloopsecurity.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 6 May 2020 9:00 AM
To: Brad Hards <bradh at frogmouth.net>
Subject: Re: [gdal-dev] Example NITF files with TRE

Thanks a lot, I'll have a look through the resources. I think that's exactly what I'm looking for.

Working on a parser / mutator framework that will support a lot of different formats. Using NITF to work through some of the design. It's a lot higher level of just "can we chunk out this feature" rather than understanding how every field is going to affect rendering. Right now I'm just making sure all my structures are implemented correctly.